|
"
apathy is harder than it looks
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
28.8.02
Ahhh what a wonderful world...I arrive home in homes of falling asleep listening to Alkaline Trio and what is this!!?? YES I got my first mail-order record and is it? IT IS ALKALKINE TRIO. Needless to say I fell asleep to Alkaline trio as happy at a walrus. Mmm chicken and rice is excellent.
I love to see your eyes.
I love to see you walk.
I love the way you wear your hair.
I love to hear you talk.
I love your crazy ways.
I love your taste in music.
I love your carefree additude,
and when you make me laugh until I feel sick.
I love to see you happy.
I love to see you blue.
I love to hear you laugh,
but I don't love you.
19:49
|
|
| |
|
|
|