"

apathy is harder than it looks



























 
old
<< current













 
subtlety is a luxury



























neal's pizzeria
 
20.8.02  
Dear mother of God!!!!! I can see the floor of my room!
After many hours of hard manual labor (I labored harder and longer than my mother ever has...even when she was giving birth to sam, my little brother, who, although he is a twig now, at the time exceeded 11 lbs, but that is a different story) I gave birth to a clean room. You have no idea how messy it was before. I will paint a verbal picture to help. My clothes were everywhere around the house....on the floor in my room, in the bathroom, kitchen, billiards room, conservatory, ball, hall, lounge, and/or the driveway. All my school papers were on the floor. All the labratory animals were running wild....it just was a mess. Love, Neal

20:44

Comments: Post a Comment