"

apathy is harder than it looks



























 
old
<< current













 
subtlety is a luxury



























neal's pizzeria
 
24.8.02  
the following are little stories and monologs I wrote while induring a stay at my aunt's house.....#1 .I like late at night or early in the morning because everyone is asleep. They could be dead, but I think they are probally just sleeping. Just sleeping!? Sleeping is a bloody waste of time. Time that could be spent....nevermind...I like the solitude.....#2 He was taught by his father that sex was something to hide. He was taught by his mother that sex is natural. He was taught by his peers how to not listen to his parents' bullshit. He smiled, lay back, and watched the moonlight dance on her pupils.....
#3...In between cushions stuck there is my head. If you don't get off it soon I will be dead....#4 I laughed all day in the sun.....
fleeting winter sun...
now come spring I am in tears....
#5....Bolts of the anger hit him like jolts of turbulence one feels in a plane, wondering if the next will send him plummeting into a sea of insanity. He wanted to get out, even if it meant hurling himself out of a car, flights down stairs. To leave, to escape her is all he wanted, all he could think of. She, she couldn't love, couldn't forgive his mistakes. He couldn't admit his wrongdoings. How could she forgive problems if he wouldn't admit to them? He was irresponsible. She was ruthless.

23:09

Comments: Post a Comment