|
"
apathy is harder than it looks
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
19.8.02
if I were not a counselor there's something I'd rather be if I were not a counselor a ninja me and as you pass me by this is what'd I'd cry...
Slice, dice now you pay the price!
if I were not a counselor there's something I'd rather be if I were not a counselor a croc hunter me and as you pass me by this is what'd I'd cry...
Aie...she's a beauty....GET HER OFF ME LEG!!!
if I were not a counselor there's something I'd rather be if I were not a counselor a bum me and as you pass me by this is what'd I'd cry...
Rotten teeth, greasy hair, holes in my underwear
if I were not a counselor there's something I'd rather be if I were not a counselor a cheesemaker me and as you pass me by this is what'd I'd cry...
hmm I need help on this one...
22:26
|
|
| |
|
|
|