"

apathy is harder than it looks



























 
old
<< current













 
subtlety is a luxury



























neal's pizzeria
 
25.8.02  
see my parents negotiate their divorce has made me sympathixe more and more with my father. Before he had been an aloof force in my life; stepping on and breaking everything I held dear due to his poor vision, never knowing what kind of foods I eat, perpetually lame. Now I see love it him. Unabashed love. I pity him and how he wants the best. My mother, who I used to see as someone who at least had her stuff together has turned into more and more of a bitch; full of anger and hate. She has a loving an accepting side, but her tantrums are much more noticable. My father may be cheap, out of it, and generally the lamest figure in my life since mr rogers, he tries.
23:51

Comments: Post a Comment