"

apathy is harder than it looks



























 
old
<< current













 
subtlety is a luxury



























neal's pizzeria
 
11.2.04  
Finally... a short blurb I actually felt like writing...

"The best place to get pot on campus"

The preacher's face contorted as if he had simultaneously discovered his only daughter was addicted to heroin, pregnant with a convict's child, and a connoisseur of rap. He would feel less perturbed if she was dead.

"It doesn't matter if you win or lose, it's..."

My fist connected with his abdomen decelerating as it transferred its kinetic energy to his organs. I could hear the squish of his kidney separating from his liver. I laughed; not one of those cheap upper chest laughs, but a deep gut-clenching one that shook my stomach to the point at which it would inspire vomiting if I had anything in it to vomit. After swaying over a few heavy breaths, his head weakly rose, opening access to his vitals; an invitation. I accepted.

00:45

Comments: Post a Comment