"

apathy is harder than it looks



























 
old
<< current













 
subtlety is a luxury



























neal's pizzeria
 
26.8.04  
I look at myself and ask myself whether or not I am worth a wait. I search for value in my eyes but focus on their gloss finish. I cannot see out or in.

I give up on the mirror and instead try the dark. Without sight, I hope to think out an answer.
The answer depends on the person who depends on the wait. I must find the right person. My room is empty since I do not count myself; I must look elsewhere to find her, but I feel the hour of four am approaching. I sink into my bed like a buckle sinks into a crease in a belt, deepening the crease until it snaps. I groan away my thoughts and give my remainder to sleep.

03:42

Comments: Post a Comment