|
"
apathy is harder than it looks
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
28.8.02
The fortune telling fish at the unique toy store told me I am in love... "With what?" I asked. It flopped around in my hand like a piece of plastic because it is. I am sorry world for when I act like a jerk. I have too much to say and no one to say it to except this blank computer page screen. Complaining on such a mass scale is bad. I dislike complaining. I try to keep a positive additude. Instead of talking about what bothers me I talk about what I would rather do. Then I sound like a greedy mofo. Maybe I should just be quiet and listen. There is nothing to listen to except the click of the keyboard and the hum of the fan. The fan hums all the time so it is like it's not even there. It's not there. What if I were to stop talking, to be quiet? Would I be listened to more then? Do I have to be sad to get listened to?
23:56
|
|
| |
|
|
|