"

apathy is harder than it looks



























 
old
<< current













 
subtlety is a luxury



























neal's pizzeria
 
31.7.03  
People I miss:
Sam, my brother (he's learning to love life in the northwoods of minnesota)
Alex, one of my antagonists (he's working where I am not)
Rosie, my sister (she is often working as well)
Karen, my mother (she is in Texas for unknown reasons, probally drug related)
Casey, one of my fellow antagonised persons (he is not working where I am)
Serena, my cousin from Ireland (yes, I miss her already, despite the fact she just left this morning)
Dad, my father, who is waiting for me in Japan
Dan aka Lank aka the man (I hope you are enjoying some asian-american cuisine!)
Brian aka Data aka the minion of the Dark Lord (-insert inside joke here, probally something about him being the whiggidy weiner-)
Chris aka goon (I'm going to Japan!!!) i still want in on the deal
and last but not least... nymphomaniac lifeguards that have teret's syndrome when they sleep (you know who you are, although I doubt you read this)

20:20

Comments: Post a Comment