"

apathy is harder than it looks



























 
old
<< current













 
subtlety is a luxury



























neal's pizzeria
 
26.9.02  
According the the Detroit Times you should "live your dreams". This may be great and wonderful for some people, but for me it is quite an insane and grotesque concept. For example here is my latest dream.... The first one takes place in a thrift store (probally the salvo but I'll never know for sure) While I browse through the army camo, a big burly dark-haired man is at the register and refuses to pay for his purchases. Suddenly he hits the cashier, knocking her out cold and pulls out a gun. For some bizzare reason he isn't robbing the salvo or even the people in the salvo. He decides to hold us hostage. Now who in their mind (right or wrong) would choose a salvo of all places to hold people hostage in. The combined income of all the people that shop there is equvalent to roughly twenty dollars and fifty two cents ( after tax, mind you). Anyway the foolish armed man scares me since he is about two good feet taller than me (that would be 7' 7'') and hasn't shaved or showered in a while so he looks like a gorilla (not guerilla, mind you) fighter. I calmly break out into a full sprint for the exit. Spinning dizzily out of the exit I start running full tilt up a steep gravel hill on the edge of a great tropical forest. At the top I hide in a phone booth. Then I realize that a phone booth is crappy cover so I come out of it only to meet two people who say it is tommarrow and the gunner has been arrested. Somehow I had instantaneously fallen asleep in the phone booth for a day because I remember the lighting in the sky being the same when I came out as how it was when I went in. What does this all mean? I have a strange desire to sleep in a phone booth. I hope not. ps Nadka = jumped if she goes into the small gym....ever!
06:39

Comments: Post a Comment