|
"
apathy is harder than it looks
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
27.10.02
Ahh! that last post was utterly comprehensible! I will make up for it here with a stream of consciousness: cailin mother out of the house only why nuts mile marker dan boobies crash waves monkeys cheese crap I messed up I am dumb mj? so uncomfortable could it be the sweater? manly? manliness? blame father. blame parents. blame everyone. egoist is good egotism is bad. ask me about it. ich bin ein auslander. only here in russia could such atrocities exist persist? mmm bolchevicky.....hooky with abraham lincoln hopscotch scotchober. uber umtow or however you say it dang sweater itching greasy knee hurts krosan land beast more loser-like than dan and brian to love oneself is the start of a lifelong relationship~oscar wilde what kind of person spells wilde with an 'e'?
crap publish plumbing what is that card give it up you need sleep stuff to do tommarrow my brain is overloading itself
01:57
|
|
| |
|
|
|