|
"
apathy is harder than it looks
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
27.10.02
Here are some emo poems I wrote a while ago (may and august):
I...
can't sleep - brain is bothering me
can't eat - stomach sickening me
can't yawn - jaw just too damn tired
I...
can't smile - want to fall and cry
can't stand - fall to my knees and die
can't frown - just let out a sigh
Damn girl - back on my feet again
Damn love - never trust again
Damn world - never stops when I say when...
I'm sick of what I am
I'm sick of what I do
I'm sick of all my friends
I'm sick of you
I want to run away
I want to escape
I want to fly
I want to die
I want to feel pain
22:18
|
|
| |
|
|
|