|
"
apathy is harder than it looks
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
14.10.02
If Mother=Evil and Satan=Evil then Mother=Satan. Logic is wonderfull but not as wonderfull as fat free ice cream and cinnamon gum. Words of wisdom...college application is hell, get it done as soon as possible and never spend 3 days in a car with your mother, no matter how drugged you are you will regret it. I am glad to be home. Not glad to not be away from mother, but it could be worse: a woman could cut off my pe....z collection and throw it out of the window of a moving vehicle. I miss you guys that read this. I wish you'd crash into my house right now on vines and kick my mother outside to do my homework whilst we party on down. If you understand that last sentence at all you know me too well and must now flee the country. Things of fleeting interest ~ succeeding in life (financially), I have converse all-star shoes!!! (made it america), but they are green (blah! green = satan), from now on I will say "holy satan" as my expression of surprise, and I am throughly absorbed in Ayn Rand's book The Fountainhead I love you all. If you ever are on the run from the signpolice and need a place to hid you can always kick my dad out of my sister's room and live with me. Love, Neal ps. I am very loving right now.
22:04
|
|
| |
|
|
|