|
"
apathy is harder than it looks
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
8.10.02
Something about puddles at night attracts me
It could be how they shimmer and flicker in the streetlights but I think it is something deeper, darker, souless
The darkness is more absolute than anything else
Darker than your eyelids when you curl up in your cozy bed with your many familiar smelling pillows and blankets
Warm soft cotton
It is an otherworldly darkness. Seemly void, the darkness actually moves. It sways, flickers like pitch black plumes of hellfire. As I pass by them in the night I fear that one of these flames will reach out, slither around my ankle and rip me from this world, leaving nothing but my shadow behind me to wander about in the dark of night for the rest of enternity.
06:01
|
|
| |
|
|
|