|
"
apathy is harder than it looks
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
6.11.02
Christianity is a contradiction. It does pack the rightious message of altruism yet the genius Jesus hath brough has been exploited by generation upon generation of clergy. The existance of the soul and the need for self-salvation is a regression when the religion had come so close to the true beauty that is selflessness. Only in a selfless state is one truely spirtually fufilled. If maturity is self-restraint, ultimate and absolute self-restraint and depravement is absolute maturity on the temporal level as well and the spritual. Buddhism is the sole school of thought I see as near the true goal of self-denial, but like any other worldy institution of man this school of thought has its own purpose, it's own selfish reason for being. If I want to walk the path to enlightenment I must do so alone.
20:17
|
|
| |
|
|
|