"

apathy is harder than it looks



























 
old
<< current













 
subtlety is a luxury



























neal's pizzeria
 
26.12.02  
AGAIN WITH THE GHETTO!
I'm sorry this all caps must be annoying I shall cease

Here is a poem perfectly entitled "My parents are nuts"

I've got the guts to say
my parents are nuts
They sleep in coffins all day
When they get up at night
it give me a fright
and this is what they say...
feed the dog
wash your clothes
put the seat down
wipe your nose
you should pick up those crumbs
boy are my parents a pair of lazy bums!

June 15, 2001
I have composed a brief yet beautiful poem after running at night in the rain. I just revised it and it goes as follows:

sight- just one contact
night - doesn't help that
flight- feet hardly touch the ground
fright - no one else is around
wet - the rain into my eyes
yet this is my exercise

04:29

Comments: Post a Comment