"

apathy is harder than it looks



























 
old
<< current













 
subtlety is a luxury



























neal's pizzeria
 
19.12.02  
GHETTO POEM AND APHORISM ALERT*
I have said before that it is unwise to dwell in the past. I have also said that everyone is a hypocrite. There are some beautiful events of the past that are worthy of remeberance. Here are some of my past scribblings:

It was one of those nights I wished I felt tired; just so if someone asked me how I felt I could tell them, if I had somebody.


The Crazy Haiku Section Section!

In the halls of school,
there is but one simple rule:
don't make eye contact.

Care for what you do.
If your pack is to heavy,
back will break in two.

Drawing in class
is a habit of mine,
since school is so slow.

All day in any way
School works to break the spirit
I won't let them win.


It is pathetic
how well I know all the halls.
I walk fluently.

Marevelous people
are sacrificing themselves
everyday in school.


I'm a fool
a sucker
a drip
a sap
a mistake
a fake
a fault
a mishap.

I want just one
under the sun
play with in rain
pleasure and pain
good times and bad
best that we had
I want just one
under the sun

with words such as "should" in existance one might actually believe is some kind of supreme will...BAH!

All you have to do to be happy,
Is realize that you are not sad.
All you have to do to be happy,
Is realize life isn't that bad.


23:04

Comments: Post a Comment