|
"
apathy is harder than it looks
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
14.12.02
I look around me. A dismal grey abyss creeps in with the waning light of the season. My family has abandoned me. My friends have fallen away leaving me out upon on my own barren limb. I had watched them go before me, swept away in the bitter breeze. Some had fallen gracefully, dancing not to their deaths, but until they ineviatably came. Others stared into their graves and let themselfs drop straight down. They found no pleasure in the decent for they were far to fixed upon the result. My time has come. I feel my roots straining. I hoped I can be one of the graceful ones, but I have to let go of all all inhibitions to truly float. With a burst I am freed, yet I almost immediately start to sink. Fear cluches my soul. I toss back in agony and I see her. Flying, soaring, sailing about she is magnificent even with no sun there to illuminate her blazing form. She sways to the left and I sway with her. She dips and I flip upward to meet her. We brush and part. I am heartbroken. I will meet her again. A northern breeze whips me toward her. I am there. I gentle fall into her embrace. Her form curls about mine locking us together and we fall in unison, side by side. The rest of the journey didn't matter. My heart was free to float as it choose next to hers. Finally we softly landed upon a soft pad of moss. Surrounding us lay our famlies and friends. Even as winter neared we smiled, knowing that there would be more just like us drifting in the gentle gusts.
22:52
|
|
| |
|
|
|