|
"
apathy is harder than it looks
|
|
| |
|
|
| |
|
|
|
|
|
|
| |
2.1.03
The following is my favorite piece I have ever written. I wrote it before I ever fell in love for the first girl ever to break up with me. This point has passed. I think the girl laughed at it. I'm not sure, but whatever was her response I remember it hurt. I dedicate this to anyone who as ever had his or her heartbroken.
When I think of beratement,
When I'm dead on the pavement,
I'll think of you.
I'll think of you.
I crawed on my knees.
You did as you pleased.
I'm thinking of you.
What did we do?
You said you loved me...
You lied
I brought you roses...
You cried
I gave you my heart and was still cast aside...
When I think of boredom,
When I am postmortem,
I'll think of you.
I'll think of you.
I was rejected.
I was neglected.
I'm thinking of you.
What did we do?
You said you loved me...
You lied
I brought you roses...
You cried
I did all I could and still was denied.
So maybe...
When I'm over you baby...
I'll think of you
God damn you.
22:15
|
|
| |
|
|
|