"

apathy is harder than it looks



























 
old
<< current













 
subtlety is a luxury



























neal's pizzeria
 
16.2.03  
wow, what a day! I will start by saying I was very happy to see my sister for the first time since christmas break. I will conclude by saying I had dim sum, grass juice, algae juice, sat in a chair that was shaped like a big hand, and considered purchasing a jesus action figure. Those of you have read segments of my incongruetous journal may recall my mentioning of a need for a jesus action figure. Well, my prayers have been answered and although he may not walk on water (floatableness) he does glide! Score!!! In ithaca there is also this time in which pedestrians run rampant!! At cross walks suddenly all lights turn red and people can cross the street anytime! Wow...I am easily amused. Ohhh I also got to drive for the first time in forever and it was ok!
19:10

Comments: Post a Comment