"

apathy is harder than it looks



























 
old
<< current













 
subtlety is a luxury



























neal's pizzeria
 
25.8.03  
I feel like being punched so I can punch someone back right now. To capture this feeling here are some writings from Japan. These emerged from the frustrations of feeling confined to talk to only my father, my father's friends, and their twenty-year-old daughter and our guide, Jenny.

I would have a much easier life if only I was dead.

I am a tool, a misused fabrication bound for glory but bastardized through human weakness. I am the rudder on the a-bomb guiding what could have been a airplane of passengers up into the heavenly realm about the clouds, but instead I sear toward the earth with all the weight of human hate lying across my shoulders. I sear toward my demolition and that of those nearest to me.

These were written shortly after attending the hiroshima a-bomb museum.





12:09

Comments: Post a Comment