"

apathy is harder than it looks



























 
old
<< current













 
subtlety is a luxury



























neal's pizzeria
 
24.12.03  
religion is the art of compromise between the assertions that each person is an individual and we are all the same thing, just put into different circumstances. Unlike gange, I am an exclusivist; there cannot be more than one correct answer. I believe all the suffering in this world shows that everything is not alright. I wish for a single truth, therefore because there are different compromises, different religions, only one can be true. religions compromise in other ways to appeal to a larger audience. power is both gained and compromised as the religions muddle their messages to give them a larger following on a less defined course. I believe therefore in either a universal religion or singular ones. Which is correct? There are movements in both directions. Will one prevail or will the world remain a compromise?
16:26

Comments: Post a Comment