"

apathy is harder than it looks



























 
old
<< current













 
subtlety is a luxury



























neal's pizzeria
 
3.12.03  
What do you think about when you are arrested? I thought about my mom, my dad, calling them, and... my computer. So sad. When I thought of freedom, I thought of downloading illegal music. I also worried about telling my parents. I also thought, (arrogantly) "so much for having a clean record so I ever become president or britney spears or something." When I was being booked I was told what the limitations on my punishment were, a $1,000 fine or a year in jail. They tried to scare me, and succeeded. As they took me out of the dorm, I was allowed to put on my coat. Luckily I put on the one without the ninja star in the pocket so I wasn't able to....kiLL THEM ALL!
06:28

Comments: Post a Comment